Via di San Francesco a Ripa 99 Mostra MappaNascondi Mappa
- 5+2 ospiti
- 2 camere
- 2+2 letti
Spacious apartment with a little balcony looking into the courtyard on the 3th floor with out elevator. Well furnished with a taste and attention to details with inspired style of 70’s. Good for a family/group of friends who want to enjoy a relaxing vacations in Trastevere. Free Wi-Fi. Main monuments are close in walking distance.
- Tipo Three-room flat
- Superficie 85sqm
- Camere da letto 2
- Letti 2+2
- Ospiti 5+2
- Bagni 1
- Check-in 14:00
- Check-out 10:00
- Formula "Flexible Time" on request
- Cambio biancheria e pulizie extra: su richiesta
- Cambio biancheria ogni 7 notti
- Culla (su richiesta)
- Ferro e tavola da stiro
- Ventilatore a pale
- Tariffa mensile Contact us for more details
- Tariffa settimanale Contact us for more details
- Tariffa giornaliera Contact us for more details
- Ospite aggiuntivo 15 per person after 4 guests
- Deposito 150
- VAT included
- Soggiorno Minimo: 2 nights
- Entrance with a fully equipped kitchen by: gas machine, oven, fridge, freezer, utensils for cooking, washing machine
- Spacious living room – where is situated relax area with a char, sofa and sofa bed (which can become a sleep lace for 2 person), TV, dining area
- From the dining area you have entrance on little balcony looking into the courtyard (where is possible to dry the clothes)
- First master bedroom with very comfortable double bed, spacious wardrobe, sofa bed ( sleep place for 1 person)
- Second master bedroom with double bed and very spacious wardrobe
- Bathroom very sunny ( thanks to the glass door ) with a shower box, sink, bidet.
Apartment Situated in one of most fascinating districts in the city. Situated in 2 steps from a famous church, San Francesco a Ripa. The origins of this church are related to Franciscan convent existing in the Trastevere quarter of Rome since the 12th centuries. From here you can continue walking on the street San Franceso a Ripa with a lot of bars, restaurants and little stores in direction Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere.
The Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere is a titular minor basilica and one of the oldest churches of Rome. Full of life, this piazza opens you the door into the history of this district and you can enjoy this amazing monument from one of the mostly cafes situated on the piazza. Walking by the streets – Trastevere is a labyrinthine district able to open beautiful views for you – streets lined with crumbling buildings with faded paintwork, plants and religious shrines brighten up the streets, washing is strung up between buildings, and graffiti covers the shutters of closed bars. Stroll through Porta Settimiana to Via della Lungara and you’ll see Villa Farnesina – villa built by Peruzzi, is home to many incredible frescoes by artists such as Raphael. Cross the street to Palazzo Corsini, a baroque palace with a collection of antique art by Titian and Caravaggio. Behind the palace is the University of Rome’s Orto Botanico the perfect place to relax.
Above the gardens is the Gianicolo, the eighth hill of Rome. It’s worth the 20-minute climb for some of the best views in the city. To reach the top, head back through Porta Settimiana, take Via Garibaldi, then Passeggiata del Gianicolo; you’ll see the Garibaldi statue at the top and one of the most beautiful views of Rome, with the city under your feet! Fantastic like during the day like for relaxing evening walk. From the apartment you can easy reach all main monument of Rome, like Santa Maria dell’Orto, Isola Tiberina, the Mouth of Truth, Circus Massimus, The Theatre of Marcellus, Piazza Venezia, Imperial Forums, Colosseum, Fountan of Trevi, Pantheon and more.
Where to eat
From Via di San Francesco a Ripa you can start your day, like romans do, with a great cappuccino and some italian pastry or cornetto on the corner bakery 2 steps from apartment named “Giselda“. For a lunch you have a big choose – visit the place with a beautiful story “Trattoria De Gli Amici” where you can try some roman speciality or take a fast lunch at “Laboratorio di Cucina Pianostrada” with a tasty home made cuisine. Right in Via di San Francesco a Ripa you will find “Buff”, a special bistrot well known for its homemade produtcs, fruits, vegetables and buffalo mozzarella cheese imported from Favella Farm, in the south of Italy.